Don’t miss out on attending a HARPS training session!*
If you would like to attend one of the HARPS Training Sessions please click on your preferred location below to register.
Fill in the form below to register your interest for a HARPS Training Session in your area.
The course is particularly aimed at Tier 1 and 2 growers, suppliers, packers and wholesalers to the major grocery retailers, and covers the following:
- HARPS overview and general requirements;
- Food safety and quality issues in the produce industry;
- Legal requirements for food safety programs;
- Four hazards (biological, chemical, physical, allergen) and their sources
- Three elements of a food safety program (facilities and equipment, HACCP and prerequisite programs);
- Food safety risk assessment and HACCP process; and
- HARPS elements in practice
The course has been designed to reflect the immediate needs for producers to meet the HARPS requirements, using case studies and practical examples where possible. In addition, the course will include Food Safety Risk assessment and the HACCP process, which will qualify as ‘HACCP refresher training’ as stipulated under HARPS Section 5.2 (this will save needing to attend a separate HACCP Refresher course).
Attendees will be provided with a handbook with the slide presentation and provision for note taking as well as supporting documents for exercises and case studies (all to keep).
The course will also provide example templates and pro-formas that attendees can use to adapt to their own specific activities.
The fee for the course is $680 per person (inclusive of GST).
*This course will also qualify as HACCP Refresher Training.
Register your interest for a HARPS Training Session in your area.
Unsubscribe from the HARPS Mailing List.