This is your opportunity to help shape the ongoing development of Australia’s first harmonised food safety scheme for fresh produce!
How will the Technical Advisory Groups work and what will they do?
- Provide technical expertise and advice to the HARPS Stakeholder Working Group
- The groups will work independently throughout the year on a range of topics decided by the Stakeholder Working Group
- Come together to share knowledge and discuss opinions and experiences
- The first H-TAG will be for the ongoing development of the HARPS standard
Who should apply?
We are looking for technical experts from various backgrounds including:
- Growers, packers, brokers, distributors, Certification Bodies and auditors, scheme owners, industry association representatives as well as representatives from academia where applicable
Applications are now closed.